Get Started On A Bright Career
At Robinson Lighting, we owe our lasting success in the lighting industry to the remarkable abilities of our team. We extend a warm invitation to individuals passionate about a career in lighting to submit their applications. While we may not always have immediate job openings, we are continually on the lookout for exceptional talent to join our team and contribute to our ongoing journey of illuminating a brighter future.
Work Environment and Team
As a family-owned business we like to incorporate fun events that bring the team together.
Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
Access confidential support and counseling for personal wellness through our Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
Pension Matching Program
Invest in your future with our Pension Matching Program, where the company contributes 5% to participating employees.
Employees get access to an incredible discount on our lighting products, and immediate family members also benefit from a discount.
Health and Dental Plan
Our company offers extended health benefits, dental, and vision coverage among other group benefits.
We believe in your bright future with us, providing opportunities for training and further education.
Project Sales, Lighting
As a Project Sales Representative, you will play a key role in identifying, developing, and closing project sales opportunities. This position requires a strategic thinker with a proven track record in sales, excellent communication skills, and the ability to cultivate strong relationships with clients. The successful candidate will have a passion for exceeding targets, a deep understanding of the sales process, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Identify and develop direct, long-term relationships with key personnel of developers, architects, builders, designers, and specifiers.
- Develop appropriate lighting solutions for multi-family and commercial project sales. Extensive internal and external learning experiences will be required.
- Identify and qualify potential project sales opportunities.
- Work with a developers’ specifiers to incorporate company products into each job. Recommend best mix and positioning.
- Work with project coordinators to assemble preliminary quotation packages for each project.
- Collaborate with purchasing and warehouse to ensure successful project delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitive lighting solutions.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in project sales, with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to understand and articulate lighting solutions.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented with a proactive approach to sales.
- Lighting industry experience is preferred.
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits plus pension plan
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
If you are a driven and ambitious individual with a passion for sales and project success, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We invite you to submit your resume and cover letter. If a role aligns with your skills and aspirations, we’ll be sure to reach out. Your information will be stored for up to one month. Thanks for considering us, and stay tuned for bright possibilities!